Sunday, February 22, 2009

Snow trip

It's great to have the mountains so close. We don't have to deal with the snow here in town, but if we want to go play in it, it's just a quick drive away. The kids loved it and Ethan would still be sledding if he let him. We took the youth of our ward up for the day. It was a great activity!



Yes, I put a purple snow suit on my son! I needed something to use as leverage against him when he gets older.




The snow was so deep, Gwen and I kept sinking down to our knees, and our waist in some places.



One of the boys was eating snow and showed Gwen what snow was okay to eat. She kept getting stuck truing to find "the best" snow.



I thought this spot was cool. You wouldn't believe what we went through to get to it.



Just another cute picture of Ethan.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm liking Gwen sweatshirt!