Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gwen's Five!!!

Gwen turned five this month and had her first real birthday party. It was great! I can't believe how big she is getting. She thought she was going to kindergarten the day after her birthday. I had to explain to her she had to finish out the school year in her preschool class first. She was NOT happy!



Here she is playing in her room with Madisyn and Elly after opening all the gifts.



Elly just moved into our ward and she and Gwen get into plenty of trouble in primary with each other. Gwen has NEVER had a girl her age in our ward. The primary leaders always use to tell me how good Gwen was. Now they're bringing her to me because she won't stop talking! (Poor Elly)



Jacob and Gwen have been friends their whole lives (I think) and get into plenty of trouble of their own.


No comments: